Friday, September 14, 2018

Sheep River Extended Family Session | Bjerrerskov Family

I met up with Eva and her family on one of those super smokey/windy days in August. The kind of day that you couldn't quite differentiate the sky from the clouds. We were lucky enough to tuck into a fairly sheltered location along the Sheep River. It was lush and green and there was very little wind.

Eva and I met a number of years ago, through the kids Elementary school. We connected over libraries, reading and most importantly, neat & orderly book shelves. I was honoured when she asked if I would be willing to come and take photos of her family. Her and her husband Jan just celebrated their 45th Wedding Anniversary, and wanted family photos to commemorate it.

These guys made this session so easy. It helps a lot when you can tell everyone genuinely likes one another. There were lots of laughs from our time spent together. Laughing pictures rank right up there among my favourites.









 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Candy, for being our photographer! You captured who we are as a family and we couldn't be happier with the photos. I agree, the laughing pictures are priceless!

    ReplyDelete